Welcome to a better, more efficient way to farm. Weasler Engineering’s new automatic clutch is specifically designed for high-torque and high inertia applications, such as large square balers, combines, and self-propelled forage harvesters.
High-Torque Clutch Performance Benefits
- Repeatable high-torque overload protects your equipment, maximizing harvest rates.
- Minimal torque spikes during clutch disengagement reduce damaging energy from reaching costly sub-systems that are critical to your equipment.
- Low rpm re-engagement for high-inertia applications minimizes the amount of heat generated during an extended slip as the implement comes to a full stop.
- Minimal heat generation extends clutch life, eliminating the need to re-lubricate.
- Maintenance-free, sealed clutch requires no additional lubrication, saving you time and money.
- Audible alert indicates when the clutch disengages and re-engages, so operator knows to reduce power due to torque overload.
High-Torque Clutch Design Features
- Performance: Weasler Engineering’s patented clutch design minimizes torque spikes during disconnect, which results in increased downstream component life and makes the clutch ideal for high inertia applications.
- Design: Smart design allows mounting flexibility to meet a wide array of your needs, including flange bolt patterns, flywheels, sprockets, and hubs. Driver bores are available up to 65 mm. Through-shaft design increases mounting flexibility and applications. Wear resistant materials ensure repeatable protection and durability. Sealed design requires zero maintenance for the life of the clutch.
- Torque settings available up to 6000 Nm.
- Wide range of operating speeds are available upon request.
- 100% shop tested and serialized.
What can we design for you?
Let Weasler engineers help you match a system for your specific application. We can design a clutch solution to meet your exact torque capacity or RPMs, and one that mounts or connects as needed. Email email@example.com now.