Weasler Engineering is a continuously improving, customer-focused organization that designs, manufactures, and distributes quality power transmission products.
Leading the Industry
Over the years, our engineering expertise, thoughtful investments in research and development, and ongoing commitment to quality and best-in-class manufacturing have placed us at the forefront of our industry. All Weasler facilities are registered to ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Weasler’s technical team uses industry-leading quality design tools such as Failure Mode Effects Analysis to assist with new designs. Our engineers can team with you in PPAP development for new designs.
A Quality CultureOther quality efforts include:
- Product and process standards to ensure quality and dependability
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Clear goals and measurable objectives, tracked annually
- Full compliance to best practice processes and Quality Management System
- Ongoing education, training and competency evaluations
- Teamwork, with process interaction and strong process discipline
- Tested equipment calibration systems to assure precision accuracy