Weasler Engineering is a continuously improving, customer-focused organization that designs, manufactures, and distributes quality power transmission products.
At Weasler Engineering, we understand how critical the performance of our PTO drivelines is to the integrity of your agricultural equipment and to the safety and productivity of the farmers who rely on your machines. Our consistent and shared focus on quality, safety, innovation, and continuous improvement ensures you receive the best drive train products available today.
Leading the Industry
Over the years, our engineering expertise, thoughtful investments in research and development, and ongoing commitment to quality and best-in-class manufacturing have placed us at the forefront of our industry. All Weasler facilities are registered to ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Weasler’s technical team uses industry-leading quality design tools such as Failure Mode Effects Analysis to assist with new designs. Our engineers can team with you in PPAP development for new designs.
A Quality CultureOther quality efforts include:
- Product and process standards to ensure quality and dependability
- A culture of continuous improvement
- Clear goals and measurable objectives, tracked annually
- Full compliance to best practice processes and Quality Management System
- Ongoing education, training and competency evaluations
- Teamwork, with process interaction and strong process discipline
- Tested equipment calibration systems to assure precision accuracy