AGRITECHNICA , the world’s leading trade fair for agricultural technology, is opening on November 10 in Hanover, Germany, and Weasler Engineering will be there. Look for us in Hall 15, Stand E47, where we will showcase our extensive range of drive shaft products that help farmers around the world improve productivity and reduce maintenance time and costs.
- Our compact automatic, mid-size automatic, integral automatic, and high torque automatic clutches fit a wide variety of applications including balers, grain headers, combines, mixer feeders, mowers, and manure spreaders — giving OEMs maximum design versatility.
- The efficient design automatically disconnects the power source from the drivetrain when overload occurs, and will not automatically reconnect until the speed is reduced, saving farmers’ time and protecting costly equipment.
- Design minimizes damaging torque spikes and overheating, increasing equipment life.
- No need to remove or grease through the drive shaft guard, eliminating worries about missed grease points, confusion over greasing intervals, or blowing seals due to over greasing.
- M-Kits (maintenance free cross and bearing kits) are interchangeable with all standard cross & bearing kits, allowing an easy equipment upgrade.
- Time and comfort is realized as there is no need to crawl under equipment or get into tight spaces to access grease points.
- Telescoping member lubricant is fortified with molybdenum disulfide to provide long life in tough environments.
- Telescoping sections are protected from the environment via a U-cup wiper seal inside a steel tube, ensuring performance for the lifetime of the drive shaft.